WORDLEVERSE NUMBERS puzzle skill girls boys guessing math number
Numble is a game similar to Wordle, but it's designed specifically for math enthusiasts. In Numble, your task is to guess an equation correctly in no more than 6 tries. Each day, a new equation is given for you to solve!
- You have 6 attempts to guess the hidden equation.
- You are provided with one hint, which is the value you need to obtain.
- All of your guesses must result in the value given as the hint in order to be considered correct.
- The equation follows the order of operations known as DMAS (Division, Multiplication, Addition, Subtraction).
- Leading zeroes (e.g., 01) are not allowed. Only non-zero digits are acceptable.
So, if you enjoy math and love playing with numbers, give Summle a try! In this math puzzle game, your objective is to form sums by using the tiles located at the bottom of the screen.